Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Living light...

I just wanna share this picture that had caught my attention. It is a single fountain found at the garden site of the church near our school. By just viewing it, I felt something so relieving. Maybe, that time I was just quite sad and gloomy and when I saw this fountain, somewhat, I felt my heart said that it's okay. Cause although the place were surrounded by darkness...there will be one thing that will shine and act as a living light to all our hearts.

I'm sharing this not only because I want you to feel the same but also to let you know what I've learned.

...that we must appreciate those things or someone that gives effort to us, to act as our light when we're lost in darkness...

That's all. Hope you can relate. Thank you. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I understand, just looking at the picture gives you a hopeful feeling. I'm so glad I found your blog. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. I'm so glad you understand me. Thanks again. Have a good day ahead.

      Delete